Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of raspberries
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of fresh strawberries
- 4 spoons of Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 lemon
- 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of sugar
For the egg-flip:
- 4 egg yolks
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of sugar
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 12 almonds
- 2 spoons of Cognac
- 4 crisp wafers
- Clean strawberries and raspberries, cut them to pieces and place in a bowl. Season with sugar, Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and lemon juice.
- Beat up yolks and sugar to prepare the egg-flip. Cook on a slow fire and boil for a few minutes.
- Mince almonds and make them toast in a frying-pan. Join almonds to egg-flip. Add Cognac and eventually some hot milk if it comes out too thick.
- Place every wafer upon a dish and fill it with egg-flip. Add red fruits and their Balsamic sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Decorate with some drops of Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena