Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar + 40 g (1.41 oz- 0.09 lb)
- 3 spoons of 00 wheat flour
- 250 g (8.80 oz- 0.55 lb) of ricotta or other cheese like quark
- 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena + 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb)
- Nutmeg, cinnamon
- 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of butter
- 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of crumbled cookies
- Crumbled macaroons
- Whip egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until the mixture has a foamy texture.
- Join softly sieved flour to the mixture, then sieved ricotta. Add a coffee-spoon of cinnamon and strew the mixture with a little bit of nutmeg. Pour 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena into the bowl and blend all ingredients.
- Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- Whip egg albumens with 40 g (1.41 oz- 0.09 lb) of sugar. Mix them softly with the mixture.
- Grease four baking moulds with 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of butter and cover them with crumbled cookies.
- Pour the ricotta mixture into them.
- Put them into warm oven (170°C- 338°F) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn oven off. Let ricotta pies rest there for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce blending 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of warm molten butter with 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Place ricotta pies in the middle of four dishes. Sprinkle them with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.
- Decorate with crumbled macaroons and serve.