Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 120 g (4.22 oz- 0.26 lb) of rice
- 4 spoons of cherry jam
- 4 cups of whole milk
- 12 fresh cherries
- 3 fresh peaches
- 1 orange
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of sugar
- 4 little pieces of butter
- 2 spoons of Cherry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Cook rice in a pot with milk. Season it with butter and orange peel.
- Mix sugar and 6 stoned cherries.
- Cook to caramel cherries.
- Join cherries to cooked rice and place this mixture in a baking pan greased with butter. Place it into warm oven and let the pie brown.
- Clean peaches and cut them to thin slices. Melt some butter in a saucepan and cook peaches, jam, Cherry Balsamic Vinegar and cherries left over.
- Serve the pie sprinkled with Balsamic sauce and some drops of Cherry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena