Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 12 vol-au-vent of puff pastry
- 120 g seasoned goat cheese without rind
- 3 large Golden apples
- 40 g butter
- 1 white onion
- 2 salt pinches
- A few leaves of washed sage
- Apple Balsamic Terra del Tuono
- Peel and cut the onion into thin slices. Fry the butter together with the chopped sage in a pan, and add the onion as soon as it is melted.
- Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes. Fry them together with the onion for a few minutes, stirring and adding the salt. Turn off the heat when the apples are cooked but not soft. Let it cool.
- Cut the cheese into cubes. Divide the apple, sage and onion mixture into the vol-au-vent. Cover with the cheese cubes, which will slightly fuse.
- Decorate the tartlets with Apple Balsamico Terra del Tuono and serve.