Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 300 gr (10.58 oz – 0.66) of Tagliatelle
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 mango fruity condiment
- 1 slice of swordfish of 450 gr (15.87 oz – 0.99 lb)
- First of all, boil the tagliatelle in a pot planty of salted water.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix a spoon of oil, salt, cinnamon, tabasco and nutmeg and 2 spoons of mango fruity condiment.
- Blanch the diced swordfish previously prepared in a pan with a little bit of oil.
- Once the tagliatelle are cooked, drain them and stir them (in the cold) with the sauce obtained by mixing the ingredients in the bowl and add the hot sword cubes at the end.
- You can add freshly chopped parsley before serving.