Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 250 g (8.8 oz- 0.55 lb) of egg pasta like tagliatelle
- 4 little pieces of butter
- 1 onion
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 2 courgettes
- 1 vegetables stock cube
- 2 spoons of fresh cream
- 1 tuft of parsley
- extra-virgin olive-oil
- 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut courgettes (washed and cleaned earlier) to little sticks and scald them in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Brown onion in a frying-pan with 2 pieces of butter and 2 spoons of oil. Add Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, cream, stock cube. Salt the mixture if it needs and let it cook for 2-3 minutes, to obtain a fluid sauce.
- Filtrate the sauce and put it into the frying-pan again. Add the butter left over. Strain off water from courgettes and join them to the sauce. Take the pan off from fire.
- Boil pasta in abundant salt water. Strain off water from it and add sauce and Parmesan cheese. Mince parsley and sprinkle every portion with it. Serve immediately.