Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 200 grams of grated emmenthal
- 200 grams of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of flour 00
- 40 g of butter + butter to cover the molds
- 20 pine nuts
- 20 g almonds
- a tuft of parsley
- a cup of liquid cream
- some thyme leaves
- a pinch of oregano
- 3 tablespoons of Balsamic Condiment Riserva Terra del Tuono
- Stir the eggs, and add the cream, thyme, oregano and the Balsamic Condiment Riserva 8 years
Terra del Tuono.
- Cook the mixture slowly in a bain-marie.
- Grease the baking molds and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Put a first layer of the prepared mixture, then the emmenthal mixed with the grated Parmesan and
then again the mixture to fill the molds.
- Bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve in individual dishes, sprinkling with a sauce obtained by caramelising the pine nuts and
crushed almonds in the butter with Condimento Balsamico Riserva 8 years, and thickened with a pinch of flour.