Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 goose liver escalopes
- 300 g (10.56 oz- 0.66 lb) of fresh mushrooms
- 8 thin slices of smoked bacon
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tuft of parsley
- 1 glass of 00 wheat flour
- 1 leek
- 1 coffee-spoon of sugar
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- Clean mushrooms and fry them quickly in a frying-pan together with 2 pieces of butter, 2 spoons of oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, sugar. Cook on a slow fire.
- Salt, pepper and flour escalopes on both sides. Roll them up into bacon slices and fix with toothpicks.
- Brown slightly-sliced leek in a frying-pan with oil and butter left over. Salt, pepper and add water until it becomes transparent.
- Add escalopes and let them brown on a brisk fire.
- Pour Balsamic Vinegar into the frying-pan and let it cook until cooking sauce thickens.
- Add mushrooms and complete escalopes cooking time.