Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 240 g (8.45 oz- 0.53 lb) of rice
- 1 leek
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 tuft of fresh chive
- 1 L (33.82 fl oz) of flesh broth
- 2 spoons of dry white wine
- extra-virgin olive-oil
- 100 g(3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 asparagus
- 1 half onion
- Take a saucepan and let leek (cut to thin slices) fry slightly with oil and a little piece of butter. Add some broth to obtain transparent slices.
- Fry quickly rice in the saucepan. Add wine and let alcohol evaporate. Let the rice cook, adding broth when it becomes drier.
- Wash and clean asparagus. Cut them roughly to chunks, boil them in salt water together with onion then fry them quickly with a little piece of butter.
- When rice cooking time has almost expired, add asparagus and Parmesan cheese.
- Take the saucepan off from fire and season with butter.
- Mix Balsamic Vinegar of Modena with asparagus cooking sauce; let them cook on a brisk fire.
- Divide risotto onto the plates, then strew with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.