Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 300 gr (10.58 oz – 0.66 lb) of Carnaroli rice
- 1 white onion
- A knob of butter
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 200 gr (7.05 oz – 0.44 lb) of Parmesan cheese
- Truffle condiment
- Vegetable broth
- Chop the onion finely and put it in the pan. Fry with oil for a few minutes. Add the rice and toast it, stirring well for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle (or Moisten) with white wine and let it dry.
- Then cover with hot vegetable broth and cook for 17 minutes. If necessary, adding hot broth.
- Turn off the heat when cooked. At this point, the risotto has to appear soft and creamy.
- Put the knob of butter and the grated Parmesan on a low heat. Mix well for 1 minute away from the fire.
- Serve and add drops of truffle condiment over the rice.