Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 600 gr. (21.16 oz – 1.32 lb) of beef sirloin 5 cm thick. (whole piece)
- 3 zucchini
- 1 eggplant (aubergine)
- 1 head of Treviso radicchio
- 1 pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 smoked sea salt condiment
- Wash the vegetables and cut them with the knife into longitudinal slices of about half a cm.
- Start grilling them over a high flame. While cooking the vegetables chop the garlic (without the soul) and the parsley and keep aside.
- Finish grilling all the vegetables, let them cool out, then sprinkle them with the chopped garlic and parsley, raw extra virgin olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon and some drops of smoked salt. Let it rest for about 1 hour out of the fridge.
- When the vegetables are ready, proceed with cooking the meat. Grilled or pan-fried with rosemary. It is important to use high heat so as to brown the meat externally very well and in a short time.
- Once you have reached the desired cooking time, remove it from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes before cutting.
- Season with tufts of rosemary and drops of sea salt smoked condiment.
- Accompany with the vegetables prepared in advanced.