Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 240 g (8.45 oz- 0.53 lb) of rice
- 2 shallots
- 4 little pieces of butter
- 1 L (33.82 fl oz) of flesh broth
- 2 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of fresh strawberries
- 3 glass of champagne or brut sparkling wine
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of cream
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of grated seasoned Parmesan cheese
- 3 spoons of Strawberry condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, salt, pepper
- Take a saucepan and let minced shallot fry slightly with oil and butter. Salt and pepper. Let it cook adding some broth.
- Fry quickly rice, then add wine and let it evaporate.
- Cook rice adding broth every now and then, when it has evaporated almost completely.
- When cooking time has almost expired, season with cream, Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Wash and clean strawberries. Cut them to dice.
- Serve rice seasoned with strawberry dice and Strawberry condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.