Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of durum-wheat semolina
- 150 g(5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of 00 wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 g(3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of butter
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of red chicory like Trevigiano
- 1 shallot
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 2 spoons of béchamel
- 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of grated seasoned Parmesan cheese
- 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Mince shallot and let it brown in a pan with 3 little pieces of butter. Wash, clean and cut chicory to strips and put it into the pan. Let them cook adding white wine and evaporating alcohol.
- After cooking, put the mixture in a pot and mix up with béchamel and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Salt and pepper.
- Prepare a dough with semolina, flour, eggs and 100 g of butter. Roll it out quite thin and form raviolis with a glass or a stamp. Fill them using a spoon of the filling and close them soldering their edges.
- Boil raviolis in abundant salt water. When they come to the surface, cooking time has expired.
- Strain off water from them and season with butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Let them roast quickly in warm oven. Serve warm with some Balsamic Vinegar of Modena drops on top of them.