Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 8 potatoes
- 1 tuft of parsley
- 3 carrots
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of butter
- 2 little turnips
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of spinach
- 1 celery stem
- 2 big glasses of whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of grated seasoned Parmesan cheese
- 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Clean and boil vegetables separately.
- Boil eggs, then remove shells.
- Prepare a potato mash using boiled potatoes, milk, salt, pepper.
- Add boiled carrots and thicken with half the amount of butter.
- Stir sugar and a spoon of Balsamic Vinegar, add boiled turnips and celery. Put this mixture into the mixer and mix everything.
- Add spinach to turnip mixture and let it thicken with Parmesan cheese and butter left over.
- Divide potato mash into four dishes, placing it in the middle of them.
- Place turnip mash around potato mash.
- Decorate with minced parsley and boiled egg slices.
- Sprinkle with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and serve.