Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 kg ( 35.27 oz- 2.20 lb) of little octopuses
- 2 spoons of White Condiment
- 2 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 garlic clove (Parsley, thyme, laurel)
- 1 chilli
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 2 spoons of soy sauce
- Lance every octopus’s head just under the eyes, using a sharp knife.
- Remove eyes and bowels, but keep head and tentacles joint.
- Wash them under running water and dry with paper.
- Take a bowl and mix there wine, White Condiment, soy sauce, salt.
- Clean chilli and cut it to little pieces.
- Wash herbs and put them into the bowl, together with chilli.
- Soak octopuses in the bowl and let them pickle.
- Cover the bowl with film and put it into the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Grease a griddle and make it warm. Take octopuses out from marinade sauce and drip them.
- Put octopuses gradually upon the griddle and cook them for about 5 minutes, to make them completely white.
- Place cooked octopuses upon a dish.
- Warm the marinade sauce left over in a frying-pan and let it thicken.
- Serve octopuses sprinkled with marinade sauce.