Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 200 g ( 7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of desalinated dried cod
- 3 big potatoes
- 3 spoons of fresh cream
- 1 egg albumen
- 10 black olives (like Taggiasche)
- 2 anchovy fillets
- Salt, Tabasco, oil for frying
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 spoons of cane sugar
- 1 spoon and a half of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of bread-crumbs
- 1 spoon and a half of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 little pieces of butter
- Prepare a sauce warming butter, Balsamic Vinegar, sugar and cane sugar. Cook it on a slow fire until it thickens.
- Boil potatoes and peel them completely.
- Grease slightly the fish, put it into a baking-pan and bake it into warm oven.
- When it cools, put cod into a mixer with cream, olives, minced anchovy fillets, Tabasco, albumen and mix everything.
- Blend boiled potatoes with the mixture.
- If the mixture comes out too fluid, add some spoons of bread-crumbs until it thickens.
- Beat up eggs. Form rissoles from the mixture, dip them into beaten eggs and then into bread-crumbs previously mixed with Parmesan cheese.
- Fry rissoles in warm oil, then dry them with paper.
- Serve rissoles with Balsamic sauce.