Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 big and compact pears
- 2 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 1 spoon of cane sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Clean pears and divide them into four cloves. Remove seeds.
- Warm up butter and oil in a saucepan, then add garlic and a spoon of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Brown pear cloves on both sides in the saucepan. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove pears from fire, place them upon a dish and let them cool.
- Add sugar cane and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena left over to cooking sauce, cook up to boiling point then turn off fire and remove garlic.
- Sprinkle pears with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.