Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 250 g (8.8 oz- 0.55 lb) of pasta
- 1 half chicken breast
- 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of walnut kernels
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 2 spoons of dry white wine
- 1 yellow pepper
- 10 tomatoes like Pachino or Ciliegino
- 2 spoons of cream
- 2 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 half onion
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- 100 g(3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken breast to little dice.
- Mince garlic and onion and let them brown in a frying-pan with oil (and eventually a little bit of butter).
- Add wine, let the alcohol evaporate then incorporate the chicken dice. Wash and clean pepper and tomatoes. Cut pepper to dice. Divide tomatoes into halves and clean off seeds. Put vegetables into the pan then join Balsamic Vinegar of Modena to the mixture.
- Cook for 5 minutes on a slow fire. Mix up cream and minced walnuts with the mixture. Salt and pepper, then cook for about 5 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, boil pasta in abundant salt water.
- Strain off water from pasta when it is underdone. Fry it quickly in the pan and season it with chicken sauce. Put pasta in four plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.