Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 L (33.82 fl oz) of fresh cream
- Vanillin, butter
- 3 sheets of isinglass
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of vanilla icing sugar
- 300 g (10.56- 0.66 lb) of strawberries
- 100 g ( 3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of sugar
- 2 spoons of Citrus Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Melt isinglass in cold water.
- Boil cream, then add vanillin, icing sugar, squeezed isinglass.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and let it cool in the fridge
- Cut panna cotta to slices and place them upon four dishes.
- While panna cotta is cooling, prepare a strawberry sauce cleaning fruits and cutting them to little pieces. Melt a little bit of butter in a saucepan then add sugar, Citrus Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and strawberries. Let the sauce thicken on a medium fire.
- Sprinkle panna cotta slices with this sauce and serve.