Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 fresh sea-breams
- 1 spoon of desalinated capers
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tuft of fresh parsley
- 2 lemons
- 4 little pieces of butter
- 3 spoons of 00 wheat flour
- 1 glass of milk
- Some sprigs of sweet marjoram
- 2 spoons of White Condiment
- Clean sea-breams and remove their bowels.
- Put some marjoram with salt and pepper into their ventral opening, roll them into milk and then flour them.
- Take a frying-pan and roast brown garlic in butter and oil, then roast there the sea-breams on both sides.
- Add capers, White Condiment and lemon juice and keep on cooking.
- At the end of cooking, mince parsley and add it to sea-breams. Serve fish sprinkled with cooking sauce.