Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 12 big oysters
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 cup of bread-crumbs
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tuft of parsley
- 1 glass of Chardonnay wine
- 2 spoons of White Condiment
- Salt, pepper
- Warm oysters in a covered sauce pan with two spoons of wine to open them.
- Remove shells and soak oysters in wine for a short time. Do not throw away shells.
- Mix bread-crumbs, minced parsley, minced garlic, salt, pepper, White Condiment and oil. The mixture must be granular and not too wet.
- Dip oysters into this mixture, cover them completely and then put them into their shells again. Place them upon a baking-tin.
- Let oysters bake au gratin for 10 minutes in warm oven (180°C – 356°F).Serve hot.
- Decorate dishes with thin lemon slices.