Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 egg yolks
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of 00 wheat flour
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of sugar
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of fresh whole milk
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of fresh cream
- 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Little white meringues
- Boil milk and vanillin
- Beat up yolks with sugar and flour. Pour the mixture into hot milk and cook up to boiling point, keeping the custard stirred. Let it boil for 2 minutes, then remove from fire.
- Let the custard cool. Whip cream and blend it softly to the custard.
- Divide custard into four cups and decorate with meringues and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena