Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 125 g (4.41 oz – 0.27 lb) of flour
- 125 g (4.41 oz – 0.27 lb) of milk
- 1 spoon of sugar
- half bag of baking powder (7/8 gr)
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Mixed fruit (pineapple apples pears bananas peach apricots …)
- Raspberry Fruity Condiment
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let it rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Wash and peel the fruit, taking care to cut it into 2 cm cubes.
- Heat the oil (bring it to about 150 degrees). Mix the fruit in the previously prepared batter, with the help of a fork extract the fruit cubes and fry them immediately.
- Serve with some drops of our raspberry fruity condiments.