Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 500 g (17.6 oz- 1.1 lb) of pork rump cut to thin slices
- 1 onion
- 2 anchovies in oil
- 1 spoon of minced parsley
- 1 spoon of washed capers
- 1 full spoon of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- Warm a frying-pan. Fry slightly onion with oil and add minced anchovies.
- Brown meat slices on both sides, salt and pepper.
- When meat is ready, remove it from fire and keep it warm.
- Add parsley and capers to cooking sauce (wash accurately capers before using to remove salt). Pour Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and let the mixture cook for some minutes to thicken it.
- Serve pork rump sprinkled with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.