Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 200 gr (7.05 oz – 0.44 lb) of savoiardi or dried biscuits
- 400 gr (14.11 oz – 0.88 lb) mascarpone cream
- 4 eggs yolks
- 1 lemon fruity condiment
- 3 eggs whites
- 140 gr (4.94 oz – 0.31 lb) of sugar
- 100 gr (3.53 oz – 0.22 lb) of white chocolate
- 1 lemon rind
- Moisten the savoiardi biscuits in the lemon fruity condiment, diluted with 2 spoons of water and arrange them side by side on a pan.
- Whip the eggs yolks with the sugar using an electric mixer, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the mascarpone and 1/2 lemon rind and continue to beat up for two minutes. Then stir in the whipped eggs whites.
- Place half the mascarpone cream on the layer of biscuits and grate some white chocolate on it. Place another layer of biscuits soaked in the fruity lemon condiment and finish with the mascarpone cream.
- Continue until the mold is complete.