Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 800 gr (28.22 oz – 1.76 lb) of slices of veal
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 spoons of flour
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon fruity condiment
- 1 lemon
- Beat the slices of veal using a meat tenderizer and placing them between two sheets of baking paper.
- Flour the slices on both sides and brown them over a high heat, evenly, in a saucepan with garlic, oil and butter.
- Grate the lemon rind and set aside. When the meat is browned, moisten the meat with 2 spoons of lemon fruity condiment and 2 spoons of water.
- Add the grated rind.
- Season with salt and pepper, then lower the heat and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Add water if necessary and chopped parsley.