Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 8 quails
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of smoked bacon
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of Parmesan cheese
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 1 cup of 00 wheat flour
- 1 glass of Chardonnay
- 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Cut Parmesan cheese to sticks and insert them into cleaned quails.
- Cut bacon to thin slices and wrap up quails with them.
- Fix with a meat stick and flour every quail.
- Warm up a frying-pan with oil and butter. Brown there all quails, adding salt, pepper and wine.
- At the end of cooking pour Balsamic Vinegar of Modena into the frying-pan and let cooking sauce thicken as a cream.