Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 lettuce bush
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of red and green wild chicory
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of endive salad
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- Tarragon leaves
- 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of rocket
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Coarse salt, salt, pepper
- Let salmon fillets rest for half an hour in a pan with a big pinch of coarse salt and lemon juice.
- Cook them in a warm frying-pan with a spoon of oil.
- Cut endive to little pieces and season it with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Clean and divide lettuce, chicory, rocket, tarragon, endive into four dishes. Divide cooked salmon fillets into halves and place them upon salad on every dish.
- Season with salt, pepper, oil and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena