Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 slices of turkey breast
- 1 little onion
- 1 celery stem
- 2 carrots
- 1 endive salad bush
- 1 lettuce bush
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 60 g (2.11 oz- 1.32) of pomegranate seeds
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 coffee-spoon of cane sugar
- Peel and mince onion. Mince celery stem and carrots. Let these vegetables fry slightly in a frying-pan with butter and a spoon of oil. Add some water.
- Let turkey roast brown together with vegetables. Salt and pepper.
- Remove turkey from the frying-pan when it is cooked. Cut it to thin strips.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, pomegranate and sugar to cooking sauce.
- Cook it on a slow fire until it thickens.
- Clean and cut endive and lettuce. Season with salt, pepper, oil and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Divide it into four dishes.
- Place turkey strips upon salad leaves. Sprinkle with vegetables sauce and serve.