Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 endive salad bush
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of salad
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of red and green chicory
- 2 pears
- 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of sheep ricotta
- 8 walnut kernels
- 1 spoon of honey
- 2 lemons
- 2 spoons of Condiment Pear and “Balsamic Vinegar of Modena”
- Peel pears, cut them to dice and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Warm up oil in a frying-pan. Add honey, salt, pepper and let pear dice roast brown there.
- Clean endive, salad and chicory, cut them and divide them into four dishes.
- Place ricotta, minced walnut kernels, roasted pear dice upon every dish.
- Season with oil, salt, pepper and Condiment Pear and “Balsamic Vinegar of Modena”. Serve.