Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 fresh salad bush
- 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of rocket
- Red and green chicory leaves
- 2 ripe red oranges
- 80 g (2.82 oz- 0.18 lb)of fresh creamy goat cheese
- 80 g (2.82 oz- 0.18 lb) of soft sheep cheese
- Raisins bathed in water
- 20 pistachios
- 4 walnut kernels
- 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 mild chilli
- Salt and Condiment with Citruses and “Balsamic Vinegar of Modena”
- Peel orange slices and place them upon four dishes.
- Clean salad, rocket and chicory. Place their leaves upon the dishes.
- Cut sheep cheese to very small pieces and mix it with goat cheese. Join pistachios, minced walnut kernels and raisins to cheese mixture.
- Place two spoons of cheese mixture upon every dish and season with oil. Strew every dish with minced chilli.
- Serve decorating with Condiment with Citruses and “Balsamic Vinegar of Modena” drops.