Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 600 g (21.12 oz- 1.32 lb) of cream ice cream
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of strawberries
- 3 coffee-spoons of lemon juice
- 4 spoons of sugar
- 1 spoon of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 4 coffee-spoons of Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Clean strawberries, cut them to pieces and mix with sugar, lemon juice, and a spoon of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Cook for a short time on a slow fire, then put sauce into a mixer. Whip quickly
- Let strawberry sauce cool.
- Divide ice cream into four cups, then sprinkle with plenty of strawberry sauce.
- Decorate with strawberry pieces and Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena