Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 8 medium-sized eggs
- 8 tablespoons of grated bread
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 100 ml of whole milk
- 4 Tropea onions
- 3 tablespoons of EVO oil
- 8 salt sockets
- Pepper as needed
- Sphere with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Terra del Tuono
- Peel, wash and cut the onions into small pieces.
- In a high-frying pan, heat the oil. When it is hot, add the onions and fry over medium heat with pepper to taste and 2 pinches of salt, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, add to the eggs the grated bread, cheese, milk and salt. Blend with the electric mixer for a few minutes, incorporating air.
- When the mixture is assembled, pour into the pan on the onions. Cook covering with the lid and raising the fire slightly. Halfway through cooking, turn the omelette with the lid of the pan.
- Serve hot, grating on the portions the Sphere with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI Terra del Tuono.