Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 100 gr (3.53 oz – 0.22 lb)3.53 oz – 0.22 lb) of flour
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 egg
- 200 gr (7.05 oz – 0.44 lb) milk
- 200 gr of zucchini
- 200 gr of prawns
- Drops of fleur de sel de la Camargue
- 1 spoon olive oil
- Oil for frying
- Half a bag of salted instant yeast
- Blanch the prawns in salted boiling water for 2 minutes, then strain and set aside.
- Wash and cut the zucchini into cubes (0.5 cm), heat the pan with a little oil and sauté for a few minutes over a high heat.
- Pour the cubes into a bowl and add all the ingredients, creating a soft but homogeneous mixture. Finally add a half a bag of yeast and the blanched shrimps.
- Fry small portions of dough in hot oil and serve with drops of Fleur de Sel de la Camargue.