Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 2 pork fillets
- 10 thin slices of mild bacon
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 coffee-spoon of 00 wheat flour
- 50 g ( 1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of pomegranate seeds
- 2 leeks
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of spinach
- dry white wine
- Salt, pepper and flour fillets on both sides. Warm a frying-pan and brown them with butter and oil.
- Remove meat from the pan and roll it up into bacon slices, covering fillets completely and fixing with toothpicks.
- Cut leeks to thin strips and let them brown together with meat cooking sauce. Add some water and some wine, to avoid singeing.
- Add pomegranate seeds and pork fillets to the sauce. Keep on cooking pouring Balsamic Vinegar of Modena upon the meat.
- When fillets are almost ready, add spinach and make it cook shortly.
- When cooking level is the suitable one, remove meat and spinach from fire.
- Thicken sauce adding sifted flour and butter if necessary.
- Serve fillets and spinach sprinkled with cooking sauce.