Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 beef fillets (better if Chianina breed) of about 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) each
- 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 1 coffee-spoon of sugar
- 60 g (2.12 oz- 0.13 lb) of pomegranate seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Take a frying-pan and warm oil and butter, then add fillets and let them cook on both sides.
- Pour Balsamic Vinegar of Modena into the frying-pan.
- Cover pan and let the meat cook on a slow fire for 5 minutes.
- Remove fillets from fire and let sauce thicken adding a little piece of butter, pomegranate seeds and sugar.
- Put the meat into the pan, cover with sauce and warm, checking salt and pepper level.