Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 fresh cod fillets
- 2 spoons of flour
- 200 g ( 7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of fresh cream
- 1 little piece of butter
- 2 spoons of White Condiment
- Take a frying-pan and warm up butter and cream. Add White Condiment and cook cod on a slow fire. Salt and pepper.
- Remove cooked cod from fire and place fillets upon a dish.
- Thicken cooking sauce on a brisk fire and add some sieved flour if it comes out too fluid.
- Serve cod fillets sprinkling them with White Condiment sauce.