Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 2 slices of black (or rye) bread
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 3 spoons of Philadelphia cheese
- 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 spoon of Himalayan Pink Salt Condiment
- Prepare the mousse emulsifying the Philadelphia with the Himalaya Pink Salt Condiment, oil, salt and pepper.
- Stir vigorously and let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- Take the bread and cut it in small discs, then lightly toast them to make them crunchy.
- Cut the salmon into long strips and roll up them from one end.
- At this point, spread the pink salt and cheese mousse over each toast and place the salmon on top, opening it slightly with your hands.
- To finish the plate put some raspberries on the bread discs.