Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 300 g (10.56 oz- 0.66 lb) of red chicory
- 1 leek
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- extra-virgin olive-oil
- 2 cups of béchamel
- 1 glass of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb)of grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of butter
- 4 crespelle
- Prepare crespelle and let them settle.
- Take a saucepan and let butter and oil fry slightly together with minced leek. Add wine and water to avoid burning leek slices.
- Mince chicory and put it into the saucepan. Salt and pepper.
- Mix Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and béchamel away from fire.
- Paint crespelle with balsamic béchamel. Divide leek and chicory onto crespelle and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Season with a béchamel veil.
- Roll up crespelle and bake in warm oven. Paint their surface with béchamel and Parmesan cheese left over.