Ingredients (for 4 people):
- Broth 1 l
- Butter 50 g
- Flour 00 50 g
- Cream 250 g
- Egg yolks 2
- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months 2 table spoons
- Garlic with cloves 1
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Nutmeg q.b.
- Pepper as needed.
- Fresh vegetables and croutons
- Elixir with Maple Syrup DARK and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI Terra del Tuono
- Wash the parsley and dry it. In a saucepan, brown the garlic with the butter and the flour passed through a colander. Then remove the garlic and, always stirring, pour the hot broth gently.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and add to taste nutmeg and a ground pepper. Cook for about ten minutes on moderate heat.
- Mix the egg yolks in a bowl with the Parmesan, dilute with the cream gradually poured and add the hot cream, stirring with a fork, add the parsley and serve with toasted bread, garnish as desired fresh vegetables, and DARK Maple Syrup Elixir and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Terra del Tuono.