Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 4 duck legs
- Black truffle powder, dry white wine, flour
- 1 leek
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 3 spoons of Truffle with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Cut leek to thin strips and fry it quickly in a frying-pan with some butter and oil. Salt, pepper and add some water to stew leek.
- Fry quickly duck legs in the frying-pan and let them brown.
- Keep on cooking and pour Balsamic Vinegar of Modena into the frying-pan.
- Thicken cooking sauce with some flour and perfume it adding some spoons of dry white wine.
- Serve every duck leg on a dish, and sprinkle it with cooking sauce and a little bit of black truffle powder.