Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 300 g (10.56 oz- 0.66 lb) of peeled little onions (like Borettane)
- 3 little pieces of butter
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 spoon of 00 wheat flour
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Warm up a frying-pan and let onions fry slightly there with butter and oil. Add salt and sugar and mix everything.
- Sprinkle with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Cover the frying-pan and keep on cooking on a very slow fire until cooking sauce thickens. Add flour if necessary.