Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 400 ml of milk
- 150 gr (5.29 oz – 0.33 lb) of dark chocolate
- 70 gr (2.47 oz – 0.15 lb) of sugar
- 100 gr (3.53 oz – 0.22 lb) of butter
- Passion fruit condiment
- 1 orange
- Bring the milk to the boil in a saucepan with the sugar and an orange rind.
- In a separate saucepan, melt together (in water bathing) the chocolate and butter. Once melted, add the warm milk (without the orange rind) and mix well until the mixture is shiny and creamy.
- Pour into molds and leave it cool for 2 hours. Serve cold with some drops of passion fruit condiment.