Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 2 lettuce
- 4 slices of white bread
- 200 gr (7.05 oz – 0.44 lb) of Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Raspberry Fruity Condiment
- Wash the leaves of lettuce.
- Cut the bread into slices at least one cm high and then into cubes. Toast them in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and a little garlic.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the lemon juice, egg, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender. Gradually add a little oil until you get a thick sauce like mayonnaise.
- Put the lettuce on the bottom, add the bread croutons, parmesan flakes and season with the sauce.
- Pour some drops of the raspberry fruity condiment on the salad before serving.
If you want to make your Caesar salad more crispy you can add bacon and decorate with anchovies and capers.