Ingredients (4 people amount) :
- 4 beef sirloins
- 1 tuft of basil
- 150 g (5.3 oz- 0.33 lb) of seasoned Parmesan cheese cut to little pieces
- 30 pine-seeds
- 12 walnut kernels
- 150 g (5.3 oz- 0.33 lb) of red and green chicory/salad
- 1 tuft of rocket
- a small cup of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 4 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Salt and pepper beef and wrap it into a sheet of transparent film. Put it into the freezer and let it freeze.
- Without defrosting, cut the beef with the slicing-machine to obtain thin slices. Take four dishes and cover them with beef slices.
- Mince roughly basil, pine-seeds, garlic, walnuts in the mixer and add some oil to emulsify. At the end add Balsamic Vinegar of Modena to the mixture.
- Paint every beef slice with this mixture.
- Decorate the centre of every dish with a tuft of chicory and rocket. Put on this tuft the Parmesan cheese and season with the mixture left over.
- Serve with a decoration of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena all over the dishes.