Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 500 gr (17.64 oz – 1.11 lb) slices of white bread
- 1 300 gr. (45.86 oz – 2.87 lb) Mozzarella
- 4 Fresh red tomatoes
- 1 Mediterranean fruity condiment
- Cut the bread into slices of 5 cm. Cut the tomatoes into cubes and season them with 3 spoons of Mediterranean fruity condiment.
- Lightly oil a pan, place the slices of bread on top of it and cook them over high heat for a few minutes. The surface of both slices should be toasted without burning them.
- Lower the heat and cover with a few spoons of tomato, a little oil, salt and finally a slice of mozzarella.
- Cover the pot with a lid and leave on the heat at medium intensity, until the mozzarella has melted well.
- Serve hot.