Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 16 lamb cutlets
- 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of fresh stoned cherries
- 8 soft and stoned dried plums
- 2 coffee-spoons of sugar
- Thyme leaves
- 2 laurel leaves
- 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
- 3 spoons of Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix Balsamic Vinegar, salt, pepper, thyme and laurel with oil in a bowl and let cutlets pickle there.
- Warm some butter in a frying-pan (4 little pieces), then add cutlets. Pan them, and while they cook add marinade sauce from time to time.
- Brown cherries and plums (already stoned) with some butter in another frying-pan. Add some drops of Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, then burn sugar and coat fruit with caramel.
- Serve cutlets together with cooking sauce and coated fruits.