Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 500 gr of beef fillet
- 4 eggs yolks
- 4 spoons of oil
- 1 finely chopped white onion
- Chopped mixed pickles (optional)
- Mediterranean fruity condiment
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the onion, collect it in a bowl, add the juice of half a lemon and 4 spoons of Mediterranean fruity condiment and the extra-virgin olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients and add them to the meat. Divide the mixture into four parts.
- Tips for plating: place a fan of lettuce on a dish and put a dome of meat in the centre of the leaves. Then create a little hollow in order to put an egg yolk on top of the dome. Finally, season with more salt and pepper for decoration and seasoning.
- Serve with bread croutons.