Receipe realized in collaboration with Chef Francesco Miselli.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 400 gr (14.11 oz – 0.88 lb) of thinly sliced turkey breast
- 200 gr (7.05 oz – 0.44 lb) of sliced bacon
- 1 fig fruity condiment
- Cut the turkey slices into rectangular strips of 3 or 4 cm and roll them with the bacon on the outside. Close it with a toothpick and place them in a cold pan without oil.
- Cover with a lid, put on high heat, and toast the rolls for a few minutes.
- Finally, serve them with some drops of the fig fruity condiment.