The Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena of Terra del Tuono, Christmas Edition NATALEROSSO, is made from selected slow cooked grape musts from Italian grapes, blended with a superb wine vinegar, aged for very long time inside barrels of different kind of wood.
Our Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Christmas Edition NATALEROSSO, has a dense consistency, deep black colour, sweet and rich taste. The intense, fresh, balanced flavour combined with a very long lasting aftertaste, makes it the perfect product for seafood, rice and pasta.
Delicious with red or white meat and cheeses. It is very nice on fruit, sweets, desserts and ice cream.
- Colour: full – bodied, deep black.
- Aroma: delicate, elegant and harmonious bouquet. A well blended aroma of grapes and tannins.
- Flavour: rich, robust, generous and long lasting.
- Density: about 1,34
- Ageing: for very long time, in wood barrels of precious oak
- Ingredients: Cooked grape must, wine vinegar. Contains sulfites.